Monday, April 25, 2011

Updated Designer Discount Furniture Resources


As a designer, I receive discounts from many manufacturers and I am able to save my clients tons of money. Some of my clients join Direct Buy before hiring me and then kick themselves afterward because paying me for a few hours entitles them to the discounts they receive through Direct Buy without the $5,000 membership fee and without being limited to Direct Buy's manufacturers. Many of my clients see something they want online and then ask me to shop it out and I do!!

I encourage my clients to spend on certain items and save on others. For pieces like a family room sofa, a bed or a kitchen table, I think it's important to spend a little more so the quality is there. You will be spending so much time using those pieces every day. Other pieces like side tables or occasional furniture, accessories and throw pillows- those things won't get used as often or can be less expensive and can be easily replaced to create a new look.

There are a few companies I order from over and over again. The quality is great, the designs are fresh and the prices are fantastic with my insider discounts. For information about how to receive a designer discount, please send me an email:sales@discountdesignerfurnishings.com


For a great look at furniture and all the wonderful manufacturers I represent, please visit www.discountdesignerfurnishings.com where you can look at any item from any of the manufacturers sites listed on my website, request a quote and save a ton of money. 


For interior design help contact: jenn@redesignforadime.com and feel free to visit my design website: jenniferscullydesigns.com



1 comment:

  1. The tips that you have shared about furniture design are good and very innovative it will help me out in furniture designing.

    Bobs Discount Furniture

    ReplyDelete