Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kick-Start Your Weight Loss

     A bunch of you have asked me how I lost my weight and how I continue to keep it off. I have mentioned this cereal to those of you who have been interested in the nitty gritty details.

Fiber One's original formula contains 57% of your daily fiber needs and the Honey Clusters formula contains 51%. Either of these cereals is a great way to cleanse your body naturally without chemicals and without flushing your system, which actually dehydrates you and can be quite dangerous.

Increasing the fiber in your diet actually cleans the cilia in your colon. Doing this not only promotes weight loss and healthy body function but it also can help prevent diseases that stem from having plaque build-up in your colon.


After two weeks of eating a bowl of this cereal with skim milk every morning within 30 minutes of waking you should drop a clothing size. This was the first step I took in my weight loss program and I went from a size 10 to a size 8 in two weeks without making any other changes in my diet or exercise regimen.

It worked for me. It worked so well that this cereal has been my breakfast every morning since March of 2010. Try it and see how you do. And please, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment