Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Best Vacuum on the Market

I got married in 1997. Since that year I have purchased a new vacuum cleaner just about once a year. I've tried Hoover, Dyson, Eureka and everything else you could imagine. They always broke and sometimes just after a few months. I decided to stop the madness and go to a real vacuum store, very old-fashioned- what wonderful service and advice you get. The owner told me that a Miele vacuum would not only pick up everything on the first pass (now that's a novel idea!) but it would last me 10-20 years or more. WOW!

I have owned this vacuum now for 5 years and it is absolutely wonderful! It works and works well. It rolls easily and follows me where I need to go without having to pick it up. It is fairly lightweight when I do need to carry it. The head swivels for tough-to-reach places and it works well on carpet, tile and hardwood floors. This vacuum makes housework go much faster and is a very powerful machine. I can't recommend this enough. If I had bought this 14 years ago I would have about $1,000 more dollars in the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment